High pressure hydraulic jacks
High pressure hydraulic jacks are available in hundreds of different mechanical or hydraulic jacks configurations. Whatever the industrial application; lifting, pushing, pulling and available in range of force capacities, stroke lengths or size restrictions. Single or double acting, hollow plunger, or low height, you can be sure that WANTONG has the hydraulic jack to suit your high force application.
high tonnage construction cylinders
high tonnage construction cylinders are designed specifically for heavy lifting solutions. Cylinders lifting capacity ranges from 50 to 1,000 tons and supplies up to 10,000 psi. The high tonnage cylinder series features include an integral stop ring which provides piston blow out protection, double acting for positive retraction.
- WANTONG high tonnage double acting hydraulic cylinders are designed specifically for heavy lifting up to 1,000 tons
- Double-acting, for positive retraction
- Integral stop ring provides piston blow-out protection
- Safety valve in retract side of cylinder helps to prevent damage in case of accidental over-pressurization
- Plunger wiper reduces contamination, extending cylinder life
hollow plunger jack provide versatility in testing, maintenance and tensioning applications. The hollow plunger design allows for both pull and push forces
Single-acting spring return
Jacks are nickel-plated, floating center tube on models over 20 tons increases product life
Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
Collar threads for easy fixturing