Standard Tie rod cylinder
Large quantity production.
- ROD:Steel, induction hardened to 45-50 Rockwell C and chrome plated 0.001″ thick for a final surface hardness of 69-71 Rockwell C. ASTM B117-07a salt spray testing up to 96 hours.
- PISTON:Ductile Iron, for increased durability
- TUBE:Steel, Honed and precision finished for extended seal life
- STEEL TIE-ROD:High tensile strength to prevent stretching
- END CAP:With 2 ORB ports at 90 degrees to each other for greater flexibility of assembly
- ATTACHMENT:Ductile Iron, threaded female clevis, adjustable with locking bolt
- PIN:Steel, Zinc Plated
- SEALS:Top Quality, manufactured in USA/Europe
- PAINT :High quality paint for corrosion resistance up to 360 hours. [Standard Color: Black]